Saturday, October 4, 2008

Moth Balls

A few bits:
  • Everything smelled like moth balls today. I drove north on 69 and it smelled like moth balls; it was either the river or the rail road yards. I got some coffee at Broadway and the Oriental Rug store smelled like moth balls. I stopped by work and the parking lot smelled like moth balls...perhaps it was the fallen crab apples.
  • Megan, Gavin, Brayden, and I went to The Corner Cafe in Riverside for lunch. I ate too much.
  • Elijah's in Omaha with his friends: they're going to the Omaha Zoo tomorrow.
  • Megan and I are going to watch Iron Man tonight.
  • I have a lot of thoughts stirring around but I haven't had the time yet to postulate a written version of my thoughts.
  • I started David Kirby's The Temple Gate Called Beautiful and I like it so far. I have a list of Alice and James Books I will be purchasing very, very soon...perhaps even tonight.
  • The thoughts will come out...perhaps tomorrow night and Monday night.

No comments: