Friday, February 6, 2009

Misery

Check out your misery index. It looks like we're mildly miserable in Missouri. Although Kansas City is ranked better than Chicago. Kansas City is ranked 92nd; whereas Chicago is ranked 159th. But of course this is not a joking matter...things kind of stink right now and the media is fanning the flames everyday.

Tonight is going to entail the following:
  1. Watch a little Lord of the Rings with Elijah and Gavin
  2. After Elijah and Gavin go to bed I'm going to drink a few beers
  3. I am going to drink a few more beers and either watch The Duchess or The Namesake with Megan
I finished another rough draft this morning: "After Watching Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" which of course is based partially on the incidents after watching Nightmare at 20,000 Feet with Elijah and Gavin.

Four days left. I'm going shopping this weekend. Guess what I'm shopping for?

No comments: