Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lost

*
I received contributors copies for both Out of Line and Buffalo Carp. Out of Line is a wonderful journal dedicated to social and political issues (i.e., social harmony and justice). Buffalo Carp is based out of the Quad Cities (i.e., Davenport and Bettendorf, IA, and Moline, Rock Island, and East Moline, IL). Dorothy Lasky appears in Buffalo Carp. I have Awe, her book from Wave Books, and am looking forward to reading it very soon. Both journals look great and I can't wait to dig in.

*
I am officially hooked on Lost. I've put off watching Lost because I was a fan of Alias and J.J. Abrams' eventual proverbial "dropping of the ball" with that show made me hesitant about jumping into Lost. But all it took was the pilot episodes and I was hooked. So now Battlestar is competing with Lost in my Netflix que...oh the drama!

No comments: