Friday, March 21, 2008

Weakness

*
I gave in to weakness today: I purchased Battlestar Galactic season 3. There was a delay with Netflix, Megan forgot to send back our movies 3 days in a row, and my brother-in-law and sister have disc 1. Obviously a recipe for jealousy and envy. I couldn't wait...I'm pathetic. And what's worse? I also bought Family Guy seasons 1 & 2 because they were on sale for $19.99. I thought it was a steal for 28 episodes. I was a sucker more like it; a perfect example of an impulse buyer. But you know what...I'm going to enjoy my weekend: Battlestar Galactica, Family Guy, Guinness, and a little Belgian ale to boot!!!

*
I got a poem accepted by The MeadoW today: one of the most professional journals I've dealt with thus far...and I've dealt with a lot.

*
Rejections to date: 737.

No comments: