Saturday, March 15, 2008

No Coffee #2

*
Megan, Paul, and I watched three episodes from Battlestar Galactica 2.5 last night. I’m trying to refresh myself before jumping in to season three. We watched “Pegasus: Extended Version,” “Resurrection Ship (Part 1),” and “Resurrection Ship (Part 2).” It was awesome and also contributed to a late start this morning.

*
We were out of coffee this morning which is bad news especially after drinking beer and single malt Scotch whisky last night. I am addicted to caffeine and I’m not ashamed to admit it. I got some coffee for Megan and me but it took a little longer than usual to feel normal this morning. Now I’m going to Target to do our monthly personal care/household shopping: toilet paper, tin foil, light bulbs, etc. Megan made the list and I’m doing the shopping. She’s doing the grocery shopping later this afternoon. We try to keep Sundays free of any running around, errands, work, etc.; as a result shopping, hair cuts, house work, chores, errands, etc. are done on Saturdays.


*
All of a sudden this afternoon, I started feeling sick: upset stomach, etc. Maybe it was something I ate…Large Starbucks coffee, two Cadbury mini creme eggs, honey ham sandwich with mustard and mayonnaise, garden salsa Sun chips, Pepsi, Skittles, and three glasses of ice water…I don’t really see what the big deal is…there’s nothing wrong with the aforementioned food…


*
What I’ve been reading and listening to on my day off:

1421, Gavin Menzies
American Spikenard, Sarah Vap
Cold War Kids’ phenomenal album Robbers & Cowards

No comments: