Sunday, January 18, 2009

Errands, etc.

I ran a variety of errands today: I made 4 copies of Spongia Solis (more on this later) at Staples, got lunch supplies at Hy-Vee for work which also included Breton crackers and boursin garlic and fine herbs gourmet cheese for tonight when Megan and I watch The Namesake, and I got laundry detergent (I've been the laundry drill Sargent for the past two weeks) and lithium batteries for our digital camera so that I can show you this:





Elijah and Gavin finished their dinner. Megan and I cleared the table. Brayden stuck around and made an unprompted NASCAR collage around his dinner plate earlier this week. Starting with Juan Pablo Montoya and ending with Jimmie Johnson, he surrounded his breakfast casserole and croissant with 1/64 scale die cast NASCAR cars. And yes, its sad, but I know the names of the drivers of every single car he lined up around his plate.

Tonight is movie night with the boys since they don't have school tomorrow and I don't work. Sometimes its cool to work for a bank. We're going to watch the first 1/3 of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. The little one (Brayden) will not be watching; he'll be in bed.

2 comments:

B.J. said...

You should use this treatment at your next dinner party!

Brandon Jones said...

The best soft cheese around!